Our EXPRESS HANDLING SERVICE is able to process your time-sensitive cargo within 90 minutes before aircraft scheduled departure or after arrival. You always can be assured that our dedicated staffs are trained to handle your time-sensitive cargo in timely manner as promised.
The only thing you need is to make your shipment RFC “Ready For Carriage” which is an IATA Resolution 833 - guidelines for preparation and condition of freight before it is handed to the carrier. What is required for a shipment to be RFC?
- The shipment is booked.
- The complete shipment is delivered on time.
- The complete shipment and documents are secured in accordance to local security regulations and import country Regulatory and customs authorities requirements.
- The shipment corresponds with the booking.
- The shipment is accompanied by a correctly issued airway bill and FWB containing accurate information about weight, volume, contents and with all relevant documents attached.
- Correct labels, with barcode, are attached to each piece of cargo.
- The packaging is in good condition and suitable for carriage by air.