For pharmaceuticals that are highly sensitive and require a specific temperature during all stages of transportation.
We have partnered with the world leading providers of active temperature-controlled containers. These sophisticated aircraft unit load devices are designed to maintain a constant temperature from origin to destinations and whether it’s the latest in electrically compressor or dry-ice units, all are available to lease through FlyPharma Active.
- Access to integrated lease of Envirotainer, Dokasch or C-Safe active containers
- Temperature-controlled storage and handling at key locations
- Temperature checks at departure and arrival points
- Replenishment of dry ice and batteries if necessary
- Inclusive, visible pricing
- Prioritized handling during arrival offload and onload
- GDP Quality System and GDP trained staff
- Priority access to capacity
- Dedicated climate control organization and team operating every day of the year
- SMS or email updates
- Expedited clearance through Saudi Arabia customs and SFDA