For those products requiring transportation within a specific temperature band.
The Saudia Cargo FlyPharma Passive product takes advantage of the latest developments in Advanced Passive Solution technology. Pallet-sized and robust, these containers offer temperature stability either between +2°C to +8°C or +15°C to 25°C. To complement this, we have enhanced our ground handling procedures to expedite handling and transfer, particularly where our freighter aircraft can park just meters from the cargo terminal.
- Access to integrated lease of Va-Q-Tec or Credo advance passive containers
- Prioritized breakdown of pallets and containers
- Temperature-controlled storage and handling at key locations
- Temperature checks at departure and arrival points
- GDP Quality System and GDP trained staff
- Dedicated climate control organization and team operating every day of the year
- SMS or email updates
- Expedited clearance through Saudi Arabia customs and SFDA